Saturday, May 1, 2010

Medallions

I am having such a great time with this new Medallion stamp. It looks great using so many different techniques.

The first photo is of three cards I did using the emerging color technique on Bella Bleu DSP and three different colored Classic inks. I stamped in Versamark ink, embossed with clear embossing powder, sponged the ink over the card then wiped it off the embossed Medallion. The clear embossing lets the designer paper show through. And the single pearl in the center is a classy touch.

The single card is stamped first on Whisper White using Rose Red, then stamped again on another piece of Whisper White with Regal Rose. I punched out the center of the Regal Rose and popped it up with dimensionals on the Rose Red. Then of course I added a little "bling" with the gemstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment