Friday, January 3, 2014

Occasions Catalog Linky Party




We're starting the new year, and the new catalog off with a "Linky Party", or Blog Hop.  What fun!

The card I created uses Zoo Babies from the annual catalog, the Scallop Tag Punch, "Just Sayin'" Stamp Set and Word Bubbles Framelit from the Occasions Catalog.  Aren't the colors great!  Gumball Green and Melon Mambo!

Eight stamping friends are sharing ideas on what can be created with different stamp sets from the NEW OCCASIONS CATALOG!  You can join in by clicking on the link at the bottom of this post and you will be able to add your creations!!!

Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. Your card really caught my eye! I love those colors - and that alligator. I see we used the same tag topper punch on our cards. I am going to use the heck out of that punch! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Cathy. I'm going to hate seeing Gumball Green go. And haven't had a chance to use the tag topper punch but I know it will get lots of use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, just wanted to tell you how adorable this card is. How can anyone not like the cute critter. The colors you used are so striking. Thanks so much for being a part of the Linky Hop!

    ReplyDelete