Friday, September 19, 2014

Maine Stampers Day

I recently helped organize a day of stamping with SU demonstrators from all around Maine.  We started planning this event last spring, and were so thrilled that it came together so well. We had an awesome day full of stamping, laughter, fun and friendship.



I made nametags for each attendee.







And the other three organizers made goody boxes full of cookies for everyone using the Fry Box die.





Each of the organizers were responsible for designing and demonstrating two make and takes for the attendees.  We divided the room into four stations and rotated groups from table to table throughout the day.




I think everyone really liked my two projects.  They were quick and easy to do, but were a little different.  

The card we made featured the "faux silk" technique. 
 And the cute little treat bag demonstrated how to use just one sheet paper from the All Abloom DSP Paper Stack to make an instant bag.



Everyone I met was just great.  It's not very often that demonstrators get to come to an event where everything is done for them, and they can just relax and  play.

The event was held in Augusta, and we had stampers there from as far north as Houlton and as far south as Buxton!

I hope to see everyone next year!














2 comments:

  1. Would you share how to make the cute little bag? Loved your card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! Those are the easiest, cutest little bags. I've updated my blog with a link to the instructions. Have fun!

      Delete