Thursday, January 22, 2015

January Stamp Class

 January stamp class was lots of fun last night!  We made a variety of Valentine-ish cards using products from the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs.

This may be my favorite stamp set from the Occasions catalog - Sheltering Tree.  I love the way the 'swish' stamp instantly makes hills!  Another one I CASED....sorry, but the puppy isn't allowing me much time in my stamp room, so I have to cut corners where I can these days!




One more I CASED....although I think the original colors were a little different.  We used the new Spring Flowers embossing folder and Painted Petals stamp set from the Occasions Catalog, and  Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP from the SAB brochure.  I love the combination of Old Olive and Crushed Curry.













OK, this one is totally my creation.  Living in this part of Maine, we know many loggers who look a lot like this guy!  Wood You Be Mine from the Occasions catalog is perfect set on top of a Hardwood background made into an easel card.





This card uses the single stamp called Love is Kindness, Soft Sky, Crushed Curry and Whisper White cardstock, Crushed Curry, Soft Sky Rose Red, Sahara Sand and Wild Wasabi markers.


This was a fun, quick card I CASED using Real Red cardstock, the new Happy Hearts embossing folder and Stacked with Love DSP from the Occasions catalog, Bakers Twine and the Sweetheart punch.



The Painted Blooms DSP is some of the prettiest designer paper I've seen in a long time.  In fact, when I find the right frame, I am going to frame one of the prints all by itself - that's how pretty it is.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy, I'm a fellow Mainer at heart - born and raised in Dexter, where my parents still are, but I'm now living in Mass. I do tend to follow your blog every now and then to reconnect to my Maine roots and I was delighted to see an idea of mine (the Sheltering Tree card) that you sort of CASED for your upcoming class! Glad it inspired you! Happy Stamping xo Crystal

    ReplyDelete