Tuesday, July 21, 2015

From the herd






 Two of my favorite co-workers and dearest friends just moved onto a new adventure in their lives.  They are lucky to live on a lovely farm overlooking a beautiful valley full of farm life and wildlife - they are happier than ever.  Congratulations to them both!

So when I was asked to make a card for their 'retirement party', I automatically knew I had to use From the Herd - afterall, their farm has most of the animals from the stamp, including the neighbor's llama!







The fence is made by stamping the Woodgrain background stamp in Choc. Chip onto Baked Brown Sugar, then cutting the strips and "building" the fence.  I stuck a chicken through the fenceposts, then adhered it between the inside layers so it can swing open.


No comments:

Post a Comment