Monday, February 1, 2016

Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

Ohhhh, you are really going to like this new product!  The Wink of Stella Glitter Brushes are a nice, neat way of adding glitter to your projects.


Did you see where it said don't squeeze the pen too much when you first open it or you will get a mess?  Believe me....you don't want to do that!  Let's just say I learned the hard way!  But if you do, it cleans up easily and doesn't hurt anything.


These two cards were made using the same Rose Wonder stamp set and the Clear Wink of Stella Brush.

These roses are painted with floating three different colors of re-inkers in water on Shimmery White paper.  After they dried, I added Clear Wink of Stella for more shimmer.




 This care is stamped on watercolor paper, then colored using Blushing Bride stamp pad and an aquapainter.  It came out a little flat, so I sparkled it up with the Clear Wink of Stella brush.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment