Saturday, July 9, 2016

Shaving Cream Technique

I've wanted to try this shaving cream technique for a while now, but I always thought it was much more complicated than it is.  It's really very simple....a little messy, but worth it.



This video explains exactly what to do.







For my first attempt, I used three retired colors; yellow, light green and peach (I can't remember their names!). 

I was really pleased how both pieces came out.




But then I decided to add another color to the shaving cream, and added a bright pink.  I swirled that around, but mixed it a bit too much so the light colors almost disappeared!  But it was still pretty.


This is the card I made by using one of the lighter pieces for the background, and using one of the darker pieces to make the flowers.  Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment