Monday, November 21, 2016

Shaving Cream fun

Most of my monthly classes are shoebox projects where I design 6 projects then prepare all the pieces for each and put them in a "shoebox".  The stampers move from one box to the next until all six projects are done.  So I decided to start the new year with a techniques class where we will sit down as a group and learn a few fun things.  Like this shaving cream technique.  Messy, but fun!


This video was made by my friend and fellow Maine Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Debbie Henderson.  Debbie just earned the 2017 Stampin' Up! incentive trip to Thailand!  I hope to earn the 2018 trip to Alaska, so keep those orders coming!


I wanted to try a few combinations of re-inkers, but keep one similar color in each.  Because we'll be making Valentine cards, I thought it would be fun to have Blushing Bride as the common color.






Which one do you like best?


Blushing Bride
Pool Party
Wild Wasabi














Blushing Bride
Calypso Coral
Pear Pizzazz

Blushing Bride
Melon Mambo
So Saffron

Blushing Bride
Wisteria Wonder
Marina Mist


Blushing Bride
Crumb Cake
So Saffron

No comments:

Post a Comment