Friday, September 1, 2017

Case a Design Team Member - Pam

Each month the members of the Stampin' Stylin' Design Team cases one of our members.  This month we are featuring Pamela Wu.  I enjoy Pamela's card because of her nice, clean style. You can see more of her work on her blog, Stinky Tofu.

I did a combination of two of her cards.

Here, she made a very pretty card using her favorite new DSP, Delightful Daisy.  This is one of my favorite Designer Series Papers, too.












Then she made a card using one of her favorite new stamp sets, This Little Piggy.  And once again, that's one of my favorite new sets.













So I combined them both and came up with this card.

Thanks for the inspiration, Pamela!


See how the other design team members cased Pamela by going to our blog, Stampin' Stylin' INKspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment