Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Halloween Fun

I'm not a big fan of Halloween, but I do really like the cute new Spooky Cat stamp set in the new Holiday Catalog.  I can do cute!

This first card uses the Spooky Cat stamp set, Cat punch and Spooky Night Designer Series paper. 

First, I stamped the spooky cat on the right and left of the Very Vanilla strip, the punched one of the black cats out of the DSP and placed him between the two.  I cut the witch's hat from a piece of DSP and popped it up on top of the kitty's head.

The finishing touch are the mice running along the bottom of the card!



The second card is also made with the same stamp set and DSP.  The center piece with the owl opens up to reveal a hidden message!  Notice the owl's black eyes....I colored two tiny pearls with a permanent black marker to make them.

We will be making these cards plus a few more at September's stamp class Sunday, Sept. 10.




No comments:

Post a Comment