Thursday, January 11, 2018

Birthday Wit

The new Occasions catalog is full of fun stamp sets, and this is one of my favorites - BIRTHDAY WIT.


This card is so quick an simple to make.  I used Lemon Lime Twist cardstock for the base and stamped the little star with Lemon Lime Twist ink all around the front. Then I stamped the verse with Memento Black onto Whisper White and layered that onto Basic Black.

Think of all the colors you could use for the cardbase!








This stamp is really fun.  I found a piece old DSP to use on the front, then gathered up the coordinating markers.  I colored each word with a different color marker, then "huffed" it to lightly moisten the ink, and stamped onto Whisper White.














145753  Clear  $19.00
145750  Wood  $27.00


No comments:

Post a Comment