Monday, July 30, 2018

SSINK - Christmas in July

I always start planning for my big October Christmas Stamp Camp in July.  I start by making several projects using merchandise in the annual catalog, then when the Holiday catalog comes out in September, I make the rest of the projects.

These are the first two cards I made, complete with the mess I made making them!  I am not a neat stamper....just sayin'!

The cute little snowman card is made using the Seasonal Chums stamp set and the coordinating Seasonal Tags Framelits. The snowman sits on a white circle and Balmy Blue scallop circle from Layering Circles framelits, then on a Whisper White layer that's been run through the Softly Falling embossing folder.  Last year we made a set of tags using this set, so this year I wanted my stampers to see how to use the same set to make cards.

The pretty poinsetta card is made using the new Stylish Christmas set. The gold embossed swirls makes the card pop.  The colors of this card are what I consider traditional Christmas colors: Real Red and Garden Green.  Very pretty!

July is a great time to start making your Christmas cards.  See what the other design team members have made for their cards by going to the SSINKspiration blog.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful cards! And is there any such thing as a "neat" stamper? I've never seen one!

    ReplyDelete