Monday, August 27, 2018

SSINK Stamp Set Focus: Varied Vases

The SSINKspirtion Design Team likes to feature stamp sets, and this month we're featuring Varied Vases.  And it just so happens this is one of my favorites!

I made this card to demonstrate how to use the new Stamparatus in one of my recent stamp classes.  There are so many new products here:  Varied Vases stamp set, Balmy Blue and Grapefruit Grove ink and paper, and the great positioning tool, the Stamparatus.  Because of my demonstrtion, I sold 5 Stamparatuses (Stamparati?) that day!




These three cards feature the three different shaped vases, three different shapes of stitched framelits and scallops and one, two and three tulips in each center.

I always like to put something pretty inside the cards.  And look....the verse doesn't always have to be in the center!




I used the Stamparatus with this card too.  It was awesome for the long scallop outline and center.  Then I stamped a couple vases and punched them out with the vases builder punch and popped them up to add a little dimension.

The rest of the design team have made great cards with this featured set.  Check them out here!





Varied Vases
Photopolymer Bundle

Price$39.50
#148381



Stamparatus

Stamparatus
Price$49.00
#146276










No comments:

Post a Comment