Sunday, September 16, 2018

Tin Tile Customer Tags

This month's customer orders will be tied together with tags made with the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and Country Home stamp set, both from the great new Holiday catalog.


These tags are so cute, and SO country!  After I ran the cardstock through the embossing folder, I sponged ink over them so the pattern popped out more.

The flowers took a little time to cut out, but I think it was worth it because they stand out so great on the tile background.

I wrapped some retired baker's twin around each tag before I adhered the flowers to it, then used the same twine on the top of the tag.


I first lighted sponged Crumb Cake ink on this Balmy Blue tag, then decided to go a little darker and used black to really make the design pop.


The new galvanized foil paper looks awesome with the Tin Tile embossing folder.  I wanted to "age" it a little, so I sponged black ink over it.




















Country Home Stamp Set
Pg. 43
#147678    $21.00






Tin Tile Dynamic 
Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Pg. 43
#147906    $10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment