Sunday, March 24, 2019

Practicing with Stampin' Blends

I'm getting ready for a coloring class next week, so I've been having fun practicing with Stampin' Blends. There are so many different things you can do with Blends, so I will show my stampers a few techniques and get them started on an afternoon of coloring.


I will use this card as an example of using different colors and shading with the light and dark Blends of each.








For this sample, I used both shades of Calypso Coral for all the flowers.










Then I will finish coloring this flower to show an example of how not shading also looks great.









And finally compare this sample that uses the same colors of Stampin' Write markers to the samples using Stampin' Blends.



The top thank you card is colored with four different Blends, which really makes the shading stand out.








And this thank you card uses the light and dark of each color.



This lovely card is so simple.  I colored the raised flowers from the Country Floral Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder from the 2nd SAB release with a variety of light colors, then added a few flowers and leaves and a sentiment. So pretty!








No comments:

Post a Comment