Wednesday, November 27, 2019

December birthday cards

Sadly, I don't always get my birthday cards made on time. So I was pretty happy when I sat down and created five cards for my December birthday friends (you know who you are!).


These pretty cards are a great example of how you can use stamps from several different sets to create a great design.






I started by making all the cardbases and layers the same: So Saffron cardbase, Mint Macaron and Whisper White layer, Mint Macaron and So Saffron ink and Mint Macaron ribbon. Then I sparkled things up a little with gold metallic pearls in the center of the dandelions.



I used the Bokeh Dots stamps with So Saffron ink for the center of each card, then used one of the stamps from the Dandelion Wishes stamp set with Mint Macaron ink over that.

The Happy Birthday verse from the Here's a Card stamp set (that really isn't as crocked as it looks...I'm blaming it on a bad camera angle) is used on all the cards.

The bottom verse of this card is from Varied Verses.




















And finally, the inside verse is from Beautiful Friendship.

Happy Birthday to my December friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment