Monday, June 22, 2020

Blossoms in Bloom Bundle

What do you do when it's too hot to go outside? You stay inside and stamp. And stamp and stamp! That's what I did this weekend, and I had such a great time with the new Blossoms in Bloom Bundle.  Just look what you can do!



This is the first card I made, and I really like the soft colors.  I stamped the flowers with Daffodil Delight, then cut out the flowers and leaves with Whisper White then colored it with Stampin' Blends.









This pretty card is like a puzzle! First, I cut out the inside of the flowers using a new In-Color, Misty Moonlight and adhered it to a layer of Very Vanilla. Next, I cut out the outline with Mint Macaron and adhered that over the blue flowers, then filled in the leaves with pieces from the die. I cut out another outline die with Blushing Bride cardstock (I will use that on another card), and adhered the inside pieces of the flowers into the Mint frame.....like a puzzle!

The label is punched with the great new Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.


I don't use purples or Vellum much but I am so glad I did this time!

First, I stamped the flowers with Highland Heather onto a layer of Highland Heather cardstock, then ran it through the new Timeless Textiles 3D Embossing Folder. Next, I cut the inside layer from Vellum, adhered that over the flowers, then adhered the top outline with a Whisper White layer. So pretty!

The label I used is from the new dies, Tasteful Labels.



So I got tired of using soft colors and went to the other side with this bright, BRIGHT card!

So simple to make - Basic Black base, three bright colors....Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green and Mango Melody outlines. Sprinkle in a few white pearls, add a label and you're done!






This pretty card is going to a  friend who is celebrating her 100th birthday! That truly deserves a celebration, don't you think?

For this card, I decided not to use the dies, but to simply stamp the watercolor images and fill the Whisper White layer with flowers.

The verse is from the new Celebrate Sunflowers set and is heat embossed using white embossing powder.



This two-in-one card is made using the Split Card Technique. If you're interested in learning this technique, check out the many videos on YouTube.
The verses on these cards are from the new stamp set, Tasteful Touches.






So whether you want to simply stamp the lovely watercolor images.....


or use the dies to help the flowers pop, the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle creates beautiful cards.











No comments:

Post a Comment