Monday, October 12, 2020

Plaid Birthdays

 I had four birthday cards to make and knew that I wanted to use the Plaid Tidings paper. So I chose four of the plaid patterns I hadn't used, then decided to use the four bunches of flowers from Jar of Flowers and lots of Stampin' Blends.


Look at how well the plaid colors work with all the flowers!









The blues and greens in this card are just so pretty! 









Seaside Spray, Pretty Peacock, Shaded Spruce, and then I threw in some Pool Party.

Each card has a different verse on front, a different embossed strip and embellishments.





The Mango Melody layer really makes all the purples pop in this card.









I added a little Rococo Rose to soften the darker colors in the flowers.







Sunflowers are my favorite! What great fall colors!



















The Cajun Craze and Shaded Spruce make a great contrast for the different yellows of the sunflowers.












Pretty in pink, and blue, and yellow!















Flirty Flamingo, Seaside Spray and Mango Melody are so yummy together!















And the insides are pretty too!



























No comments:

Post a Comment