Thursday, February 11, 2010

Smooshing

This was so much fun to make! The watery background is my version of "smooshing" - probably not the technical name for this technique, but it's basically what you do. I cut up a page protector, opened it like a book then scribbled on it with several different markers. Then I spritzed it with water, closed it and "smooshed" the colors around with my fingers. I then opened it, put in two pieces of paper, one white glossy (face up) and one white cardstock, closed it and rubbed over the top. When I took the paper out I didn't like the results, so I took another color marker, scribbled the inside again, spritzed a little water, "smooshed" and got the results I wanted. The fish are made using the Christmas ornament punch. Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment