Saturday, February 12, 2011

PPA 80 - Those Were The Days - Vintage Theme


For a CAS (clean and simple) kinda girl, this week's challenge really took me out of my comfort zone! I love the look of "vintage" cards, but never really tried making them. This week's PPA challenge of "Those were the days" intrigued me, so I started doing what they suggested...layering, smudging, adding lace, pearls and ribbon and came up with this card. I really like it!

Vintage

Vintage is in vogue! Pals Paper Arts challenges you to design a card this week with a Vintage theme. Distress, spritz, smudge and layer to your heart’s content - whatever it takes to bring back the feeling of days gone by!

Tip: It’s all about the details with a Vintage look. Antique brads and trinkets add definite charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment