Thursday, December 29, 2016

Colour INKspiration Pre-Challenge


Hello stampers!  Sorry I haven't been good at keeping up with my posts, but you know what happens during the holidays.....too much to do, too little time to get it all done.  But I'm back and I have a lot of exciting things to show you.



Today I joined a group on Facebook called  Colour INKspiration.   This group is for Stampin UP! enthusiasts (like you!) who enjoy a challenge and love to share their projects.  Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month a new color swatch will be uploaded to the Facebook group, and the Colour INKspiration Crew will get the ball rolling by providing inspiration for each challenge with a blog hop.  Our first one starts on Wed. Jan 11th. Members of this new group have the option to join the Colour INKspiration "Challenge" by uploading photos of their project and can link back to their personal blog is they wish.  Interested in joining this group?  Click here to learn more.

Colors for this "pre-challenge" were:  Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron and Daffodil Delight.

                

The colors in this challenge were really fun.  I haven't used Bermuda Bay in a long time, so I decided to make that the cardbase then add Daffodil Delight and Mint Macaron onto it.

The bouquet of balloons from Balloon Celebration are really fun in these colors.  I added a little movement by bringing the balloon strings down into the yellow star base.

I always like to add a little something to the inside of my cards, especially when it's a birthday card.

No comments:

Post a Comment