Thursday, December 15, 2016

Sneak Peek Sale-a-bratioin - Hey Chick

Sale-a-bration is right around the corner.  Starting January 4, for every $50 you spend, you can get one product from the Sale-a-bration brochure FREE!  We all love free!

This is one of my favorite SAB products....HEY, CHICK.  I think those silly chickens are so cute!


I stacked these guys on top of each other using a Stamp-a-ma-jig.  That is the ONLY way to line images up exactly where you want them.















Hey Chick is also a great set to use the masking technique with.  Here I stamped the two larger chickens onto a post it note then cut them out.  I stuck them onto Whisper White paper, one in front of the other, then stamped the hairy chicken in the middle so he looks like he's standing behind them.  I pulled off the left mask, aligned the stamp-a-ma-jig image and stamped, then did the same with the right image.  All the chickens are colored using the new watercolor pencils.

I used the new Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder from the Occasions Catalog with Real Red and added that to the bottom with Crumb Cake ribbon around it.  That new embossing folder it awesome!



This silly chicken looks like he's having a bad hair day!





To color the chickens I used the new watercolor pencils that are in the Occasions Catalog, also available starting Jan. 4.  These pencils are so much fun to use.  They blending easily with a blender pen or aqua-painter and coordinate with other SU colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment