Monday, February 20, 2017

INKspiration Challenge: SSINKIC#42




OK... I have to admit...I almost gave up on this challenge!  I think my problem is I take things too literally, and I tried and tried to put all the colors, design and images together just like the photo.  But when I gave up on that and simplified things, I really like what I came up with.



I concentrated on a triangle of images: the group of balloons on the top left, the sunshine on the horizon and the field of lavendar on the bottom.  Then I softened the colors a bit by using Perfect Plum as the cardbase and verse layer and Mint Macaron as the layer behind the butterflies.  I used Kinda Eclectic to create the triangle of images:  upper left, three butterflies; horizon, sunburst; and rows of polka dots for lavendar on the bottom

Hope you like it.  Take a look at how the other team members interpreted this challenge HERE on the SSINKpiration blog.  Please leave the design team members comments on their creations - we love to hear from you!








1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite stamp sets and these colors compliment it so well!

    ReplyDelete