Monday, March 27, 2017

March Technique Challenge SSINKTC #43: Paper Weaving




I will admit, I was a little skeptical when I saw this challenge until I started playing around with it.  What fun!


I started with 1/2" strips of Sending Love DSP.  I adhered just the tips of the red strips to a piece of paper then lined them up next to each other, then wove in the white strips so the results would be a red and white checkerboard.  This is what it looked like before I cut it up.



Lovey cards aren't only for Valentine's Day!

I used a Real Red cardbase then cut a large heart from a piece of Sending Love DSP and adhered that over the red and white paper weave, added strips of DSP, ribbon and a heart to the bottom.  LOVE it!


The other design team members have created more great paper weave projects.  Please check them out at SSINKspiration and leave your comments - we love hearing from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment