Saturday, July 1, 2017

Demonstrator Card Swap

I recently participated in a card swap with six other talented demonstrators from the Stampin' Stylin' Inkspiration Design Team.  We each picked a stamp set from the new annual catalog then designed a card to share with the others.

My card was made using the "At Home with You" stamp set and coordinating framelits.



One of my favorite backgrounds I make is a colored brick wall, which I made here using the Brick Wall embossing folder using Smokey Slate, then using a brayer, I colored it with Real Red so the gray grout lines showed.

The door, wreath, floral baskets and welcome mat are stamped with this set, then cut out using the coordinating At Home Framelits.



But look.....the door opens! So fun!












I will post the other cards over the next week so check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment