Friday, June 8, 2018

SSINK Gardening

I love to garden.  I love to quilt.  I love to stamp.  So why not combine all three?


The new Garden Impressions DSP pack is so, SO pretty!  I've been using it for several other projects so I had a lot of scraps I could use to make this patchwork quilt card.

To make the squares look like they were stitched, I cut each piece out with one of the squares of the Stitched Shapes Framelits.  The "binding" of the "quilt" is a piece of DSP from the new In-Colors DSP pack, and the sentiment is from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set. All that is layered onto my favorite new In-Color, Blueberry Bushel, then onto a Whisper White base.

Garden. Quilt. Stamp.

Take a few minutes and go to our blog and see what the other design team members have made.  I'm sure they've had fun in the garden too.

2 comments:

  1. The quilting technique is perfect for this card! And I love this paper so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo... how did I miss this?!! Love this quilted look! We'd have so much fun together- stamping, gardening, quilting are also a few of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete