Friday, July 6, 2012

PPA 138 Color Challenge

I haven't entered any challenges for a while, so when I saw this Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge using Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Daffodil Delight I thought I'd give it a try.  And since I've been fiddling around with Christmas cards for our upcoming Christmas Stamp Camps, I figured why not make a fun funky colored Christmas card.  Here I used the tall snowman and the funny birds from "Snow Much Fun".  The base of the card is Cherry Cobbler, then layers of Daffodil Delight and Early Expresso scallops using our new Large Scallop Edgelit.  Wrap Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding around that, tie on a couple of 'friends' tags using Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine add Dazzling Details for some bling and it's done!

1 comment:

  1. This is a really cute card, Cathy! I had this set out myself recently! You sure used the challenge colors well on this card! Thanks for joining the Pals this week.

    ReplyDelete