Sunday, September 16, 2012

Eastcoast Embossers Meeting

I am very lucky to be part of a great group of Maine demonstrators who get together three or four times a year to swap cards, share ideas and get to know each other.  Thanks to Ruth for organizing a wonderful day!

Yesterday we had fun doing a shoe box swap.  A shoe box swap is where everything needed to complete a card is put in a box and the cardmaker goes from box to box completing cards - my monthly classes are set up this way.  It was SO much fun having everything prepared for me, as I'm used to being the one doing the preparing!

Here are some of the cards we made.

This is my swap.  If you know me, you know I like to embroider, so the stamp set called Hoop La La is very much me.  My stamp class stampers should take a good look.....you will probably see some version of this card at January's Valentines class!



Although all the cards were great, this step card was my favorite.











No comments:

Post a Comment