Sunday, December 13, 2015

Industrial Organization

I am always looking for new ways to organize.  It's amazing what you can find in the least likely places....like Harbor Freight and Home Depot!

A week ago I bought this tool caddy at Harbor Freight and have been filling it up with all sorts of things that really clean up my work surface.  It has four round shelves that spin, so everything is at an arms reach.

I put similar things in the little yellow tubs so I can just take them off the caddy and have them right next to me when I need them.

See the clothespins on the top dividers?  I learned the hard way that the handheld punches I have on the dividers come flying off when the caddy spins around!  So I clipped the clothespins on the ends so they stay in place.




 This 4-drawer tool cabinet from Home Depot is my new favorite.  It has a great top surface for my Big Shot and 4 nice, deep drawers to store all sorts of Big Shot related things.
 The drawers hold my dies, framelits and embossing folders.  There's still a lot of organizing to do, but it's a good start!


No comments:

Post a Comment