I'd love to have you on my team, so contact me if you're interested!
What you can expect as a demonstrator....
Stampin' Up! provides its demonstrators with the opportunity to pursue their individual goals whether those goals are to enjoy a hobby, build a thriving business, or contribute to family income while spending more time at home.
Whether you'd like to earn money to pay for your stamping supplies, create a full or part-time career, or simply get a discount on your stamping supplies, Stampin' Up! will help you do it. And if that isn't enough, here are more reasons for you to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
- Get ideas for handmade cards, scrapbook pages, and home decor projects.
- Gain first access to new catalogs and pre-order products before they are available to your custoomers
- Get a 20% discount on Stampin' Up! products.
- Be your own boss, and establish a flexible business that meets your goals.
- Spend more time with family when you work from home with a schedule that fits you and your family.
- Be eligible to attend Stampin' Up!'s fabulous events.
- Earn free exotic trips and other recognition (like free rubber stamps, cash awards, and other valuable prizes).
- Access to Stampin' Up! training videos, on-line demonstrator forums and demonstrator support.
You need to have $300 in quarterly sales to remain an active demonstrator. Your minimum requirement begins during your first FULL quarter. So, if you sign up on January 15, you would have until June 30 to meet your minimum.
There's no commitments or penalties—EVER! If you don't hit your minimum at the quarter's end, you'll be placed in "pending" and you'll have one month to rectify any shortfall of that minimum in order to remain active. If you don't meet the minimum after that one month grace period, you simply drop without any other penalties. If you drop, you're even able to sign up again immediately under the same demonstrator by simply re-purchasing the Starter Kit.
Learn More About The Stampin' Up! Career Plan
Here is more information on the generous Career Plan that Stampin' Up! offers:
- As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, keep 20 percent of the personal net sales you earn through workshop and customer direct sales!
- Earn an extra 10 percent instant income on your first order of $150 or more when you place your order in the first 45 days of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. That means you’ll earn up to 30 percent!
- Earn additional income (which we call volume rebate) on your monthly net sales of $400 or more. Together, your instant income and volume rebate can reach up to 40 percent of your personal sales a month!
- Earn free stamps within the first six months you’re a demonstrator through our Stampin’ Start program—a program that helps you establish a thriving career.
- Keep your personal monthly sales at $300 or more, recruit other demonstrators, and you’ll be eligible to earn commission on your recruits’ sales! (We call this downline overrides.) You’ll earn even higher commission as you achieve higher titles and as your sales increase. The Compensation Plan Table on this page illustrates how much you can earn through the Stampin' Up! Career Plan.
- Earn cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips, and other awards as you achieve success through our awards and recognition program.