Monday, February 22, 2016

You're a Classic

I love classic cars, and the old car in the Guy Greetings set looks just like our Model A.







We haven't used a brayer in any of our cards for a while, so when I saw a similar card on Pinterest (yes, I use Pinterest to get a lot of my ideas...), I decided it would be a fun tool to use in our masculine card stamp class.

The brick wall is made by running a piece of Basic Gray cardstock through the Brick Wall embossing folder, then using a brayer to pick up Cherry Cobbler ink and rolling that over the side of the paper that has the bricks raised and the 'grout' depressed so the bricks are colored and the grout stays gray.  Instant brick wall. Clever, huh?


     Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
















No comments:

Post a Comment