Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Zoo Babies Tags

Every now and then I take out a stamp set I haven't used in a while and make something totally original with it.  Using Zoo Babies is a real treat, because I haven't needed to make any baby cards for a long time.  These tags are so cute!

The giraffe tag is made using the Triple Banner Punch, Scallop Tag Topper Punch and Bitty Banners Dies, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron and Whisper White paper. 

See the giraffe's and elephant's little black eyes?  I colored a teeny tiny self adhesive pearl with a permanent black marker.

The stack of animals starts with a Basic Gray elephant with pink ears, Crumb Cake lion with a Soft Sky mane and a funny Pear Pizzazz bird with a Daffodil Delight bill.  The top and bottom of the label are scraps of DSP.

Not sure which I like best!

No comments:

Post a Comment