Thursday, March 17, 2016

Bag inspiration

You never know where you're going to find inspiration for a card.  I recently needed a gift bag for a baby gift, and found the PERFECT bag.....see what I mean?  Don't those animals remind you of our Zoo Babies stamp set?




So of course I had to make a card to match!

I didn't want a big card, so I used one of our notecards and envelopes and the Zoo Babie's stamp set.  It's a little hard to see here, but I stamped the lion onto the card in Hello Honey, then again onto a piece of scrap paper using Delightful Dijon.  But before I did that, I wiped off his ears, nose and whiskers using a Blender Pen, then colored them in with a Basic Gray marker, then stamped it.  After I stamped it, I punched it out with a small scallop circle punch, then popped it up onto the lion on the card.

So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment