Friday, December 30, 2016

January Stamp Class

Happy New Year!  It's time to start stamping again!  Our first class of the year will be SUNDAY, Jan. 8, either 9:30-11:30 or 1:00-3:00.  Usually I design and prepare supplies for six cards and you work around the tables at your own pace until you get all six done.  But this month we will do something different:  we will have a techniques, tips and tools class.  I have lots of tips I want to share, tools I want to demonstrate and four fancy fold cards I want to teach you how to make.



The pleated skirt, or drapery fold technique is all the rage now.  This valentine uses paper from the 6 x 6 DSP stack in the Occasions catalog.

You've seen some of the other Double Z Fold cards I've made, so now it's time you learned how to make them.

This one also uses products from the new Occasions catalog.



Shaker cards look so much harder to make than they are.  I know you all like the Jar of Love set, so I thought this would be a great time to show you how to make a shaker card with it. 


Be prepared to get messy!  The pretty background of this card is made with shaving cream and ink refills!

No comments:

Post a Comment