Saturday, December 10, 2016

Occasions catalog sneak peak - Sending Love Suite

My Occasions and SAB pre-order arrived yesterday full of wonderful new products.  The first stamp set I tried is the Sealed with Love set from the Sending Love Suite.  I combined it with the Love Notes Framelits which made the Sealed with Love Bundle (save 10% when you buy the bundle).  The Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack is just awesome - can't go wrong with Real Red and Whisper White!




I've wanted to make a pleated skirt card, but most use 12x12 paper.  But I finally found measurements to use 6x6 paper from the DSP stacks.  Love these!

We'll be making one of these cards in January at my "Fancy Folds" class.  Keep checking for more samples.

The Occasions catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure will be available January 4.  You're going to love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment