Saturday, January 14, 2017

Balloon Adventures

As some of you know, this is my birthday month.  Not week.  Not day.  MONTH!  And let me just say....it's a big one!  So, I think it's only appropriate to show some awesome birthday cards and products that will make sending cards to all your January birthday friends simple and fun.


The Balloon Adventures Stamp (#142823 $26.00) set has 17 fun photopolymer stamps that work for everyone. I didn't get this set with my first Occasions order, but I just may have to get it soon.  And of course I will have to bundle it (#142753 $33.00) with the super cute Balloon Pop-Up thinlits that coordinate so perfectly with it.







   

Watch this fun video from Stampin' Up! to see how easy it is to make a pop up card using this thinlit.












But wait!  There's more!  Remember the Balloon Bouquet Punch from the annual catalog?  It works with that too!

Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment