Sunday, February 5, 2017

CTC114 - Sending Love

The Sending Love Suite of the Occasions catalog is this week's CASEING the Catalog Challenge.  Anything on pages 14-19 can be copied, re-invented, re-worked and shared.  I have made so many fun valentine's with the Sealed with Love Bundle that I automatically went to that page (14) and decided to make my version of the cute square card right under the "Sending Love Suite" sign.



I did a few things differently with this card.  First, I made it normal size instead of square and I used Soft Sky as the cardbase instead of Whisper White.  I scattered Soft Sky hearts all around, but changed the verse and used Real Red ink instead of Soft Sky.  I also wrapped Baker's Twine around a few times to add more color, and tucked a little note into the open envelope.  The envelopes are a different design from the paper stack.....because that's all I had left!


No comments:

Post a Comment