LOVE.....is in the air. That's the theme of this month's blog hop. And these little owls are in love!
These fancy little owls sit on a Soft Sky background and are made from the Owl Builder Punch, dressed in DSP scraps and sit on the limb from the Best Birds stamp set and Birds and Bloom Framelits. The Soft Suede tree is run through the Woodgrain embossing folder, the edge is torn so it looks like bark and then sponged with Memento Black and Soft Suede to bring out the grain in the "tree trunk". Their hat and bow are made from the Bear Hugs stamp set and framelits. The words from Bloomin' Love says it all...."it's in the air"!
I hope you can take a few minutes and enjoy the other creations the SSINKpiration Design Team have posted.
Blog Hop Participant List:
- Nichole L. at Scrappy Stamps & Ink
- Cathy A. at Maine Mountain Stamper
- Tobe B. at The Craft Sea
- Diana E. at Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Pamela W. at Stinky Tofu
- Darcy J. at Dj's Stampin' Place
- Melissa S. at The Stamp Doc
- Cheryl H. at Create with Cheryl
- Donna S. at Geek Squad Crafting
- Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
- Jen G. at Faith.Grace.Stamp
- Jen P. at By the Shore Stamping
- Bree W. at Craft-somnia Momma
- Tonya B. at Stampin' with Tonya
- Kim R. at Stamping with Kim
- Darla R. at Stampin' with Darla