Monday, April 17, 2017

INKspiration Challenge SSINKIC#44



I always seem to take these INKspiration challenges literally.....and this one is no different!  We just happen to have a perfect lady with an umbrella stamp as well as lots of trees to use.


It was obvious to me that I had to use Beautiful You and Lovely as a Tree for this challenge, and I think it really worked.

I started by stamping the lady on a sticky note and cutting her out to use as a mask.  Then I placed it on the Whisper White layer and stamped the trees over it.  With different color inks, I used daubers to sponge on a stormy sky and wet landscape.

Her yellow umbrella and gray dress are made by stamping onto DSP, cutting them out and adhering to the stamped image - this is called paper piercing.

See what the other Stylin' Stampin' INKSPIRATION Design Team members made for this challenge, and please leave us a comment - we love to hear from you.








No comments:

Post a Comment