Wednesday, April 26, 2017

SSINKspiration Wedding/Anniversary card




I usually make traditional wedding cards with expected colors, but I had the base of the Peakaboo Peach card hanging around, so I thought I'd go a little outside my box.  And I like it!

The base of this card is Peakaboo Peach which was run through the smaller of the two Detailed Floral thinlits and folded at 5 1/2".  I tucked a piece of Very Vanilla into that, and then used a Peakaboo Peach and Wild Wasabi marker to color the big floral stamp from Floral Phrases and stamped that onto it.  I didn't want to use the peach or green for the words, so I used Soft Suede.  The words I used could work for either a wedding or an anniversary.
See what the other design team members made for this challenge by going to SSINKspiration.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment