Friday, July 7, 2017

CASE a Design Team Member


This is a fun new challenge ....CASE a Design Team Member.  And this month's lucky member is Cheryl Hamilton.

I especially like Cheryl's designs because they are clean and simple.  You can see more of her work by going to her blog:   Create with Cheryl




For this challenge I CASEd a card Cheryl sent me.  I love the crisp lines Bokeh technique with the leaves stamped off the edges.







My card is very similar, except my colors and images are different.

The crisp edges are created by using painters tape and running two pieces across Whisper White paper for a mask.  To avoid tearing the paper when I pulled up the tape, I "taped" it to and pulled it off my shirt a few times.  This will take some of the sticky off the back of the tape so it doesn't tear.

See how other Design Team members CASEd Cheryl's projects by going to our blog.

4 comments:

  1. Love your card, Cathy!! Makes me want to go back & do another like it! I'm so happy you're on the SSINK Team with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl! I've had a ball with the team and getting to know you.

      Delete
  2. Really pretty card, great use of Cheryl's original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! Nicely done, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete