Friday, July 6, 2018

SSINK - Case a Design Team Member - ME!

Each month the Stampin' Stylin' INKspiration design team "cases" one of our members. Copy and share everything, simply put CASE,  can help you create projects when you're stuck for ideas. Believe me, it works!




Last year I made Valentine cards using 6 x 6 DSP and the pleated skirt technique.  It's a little trickier with the smaller paper, but it still is fun to do.  So I chose that card to case.














For the base of the card I used Thick Whisper White cardstock.  The pretty polka dot paper is from the In-Color DSP 6"x6" stack.  LOVE the new Blueberry Bliss.

I used my go-to Stitched Shape Framelits and Layered Ovals for the center, with the happy birthday verse from best birds then scattered a couple fire flies from Jars of Love around.

To see what the other design team members case'd from me, check out our blog and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love the little bee peeking out! Fabulous fold, will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your cards and was so hard to pick just one to CASE!

    ReplyDelete