Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper

OK...I have to admit that when I first got the Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper, I wasn't really a fan! But I kept seeing some awesome cards made by other demonstrators and finally figured out what I could do by simply fussing cutting. If you like to cut things out, this is the project for you!

This was the simplest card I made. I used a rectangle stitched die to cut the window in the DSP layer, then stamped the verse from To a Wild Rose in the new In-color, Terracotta Tile, which is also the color of the cardbase. Then I cut out the hummingbird from one of the other pieces of DSP and popped it up in the corner.


This hummingbird is also cut by hand and popped up on a smaller frame I made using a smaller rectangle stitched die.  But the bottom of the card is from a different piece of the DSP. The verse and cardbase is also Terracotta Tile.



This pretty Rococo Rose card has the same bottom as the card above, but the rose and butterfly are cut from yet another piece of DSP.



I'm glad I didn't give up on this paper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment