Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Healing Hugs

I like to keep things simple, and this pretty get well card is about as simple as you can get.

I used Healing Hugs stamp set and stamped directly onto the paper, with no added layers....can't get much simpler than that.

The roses are stamped on Whisper White with Crushed Curry, the leaves are Old Olive, the little 'X's' are Sahara Sand and the words are Soft Suede. It's mounted on a layer of Old Olive on a Crushed Curry cardbase.





Then I added a few gold metallic pearls for a little dimension.  So pretty!

I always like to stamp something on the inside. It adds something special to the card.

The Healing Hugs set is one of the best get well sets I've used. All the images are lovely and the verses are perfect and in a nice, easy to read font.

Add caption



















No comments:

Post a Comment