Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Christmas Stamp Camp Snowmen

 Everyone loves snowmen! This year we have some great snowmen sets to help you create your perfect snowbuddy.

It's no wonder this Snow Wonder stamp set is one of my favorites this year. Just look at that handsome guy standing in front of those snow covered trees!

I decided to use more blues and greens instead of the expected reds and greens with this card. And the layer of snow he's standing in is a piece of Snowy White Velvet paper, which softens everything up a little.


And here is our annual tall card. I was making these for years before they were called "Slim Line cards"!

These silly snowmen make me smile. Their happy faces and cheerful outfits are fun to color and can be any combination you want. Here, I used the colors that blend well with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper: Real Red, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Mossy Meadow and of course Pumpkin Pie!


No comments:

Post a Comment