Saturday, November 6, 2021

October Paper Pumpkin

 I enjoy all the Paper Pumpkin kits, but especially like the holiday kits. The October kit makes beautiful Christmas Cards!


But you know me....I don't always follow instructions. Look what I came up with!

The first card I made is very similar to one in the kit, but I added a layer of Evening Evergreen and Real Red under the green plaid layer.

Using another set of vellum trees, I made this black, red and white card.

I can't get enough of the Black and White Gingham ribbon!



I took the piece of vellum the trees were punched out of and used it as a stencil. So easy to do! I used Shaded Spruce ink and a Blending Brush to make those pretty stenciled trees.

The Real Red cardbase is stamped around the outside edges with the little snowflakes from the stamp set that's included in the kit.

The top layer sits on a Shaded Spruce layer with a Real Red label.


The envelopes included in the kit are gorgeous! They are Shaded Spruce with silver trees lining the bottom. But when you cut them up, they make a great addition to your card!

This pretty, peaceful card is made using the printed cardbase from the kit, then coloring the trees with Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends to make them pop.

I used two sizes of Stitched Rectangle Dies to make the Silver Foil frame, then used Versamark and white embossing powder for the verses and sparkled it up a little with a few rhinestones.

It all sits on a Basic Black base. Very classy.




I had fun making these alternative cards from the October Paper Pumpkin kit. There are many more left to make, so look out!




















No comments:

Post a Comment