Saturday, May 14, 2022

Cup of Tea Bundle

 The Tea Boutique was the first thing I ordered from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. And I am so glad I did! It includes so many fun and colorful products: Cup of Tea Stamp set and dies, Tea Boutique 6"x6" Designer Series Paper and the Tea Boutique Cards and Envelopes. Just look what you can do with all this!

I started with the Tea Boutique Cards and Envelopes, but couldn't decide which one to use, so I used them all!

These feature the new In-Colors and are just so colorful and fun. 

Each card has a matching envelope....so cute!

I used a piece of 2022-2024 In-Color DSP for the the tea cups and 2022-2024 In-Color Matte Dots on each card.

I've always liked making slim line cards, so these stacked tea cups works perfectly for that!

The striped cups are stamped ink Highland Heather, Crushed Curry and Calypso Coral. And the dots are from the new Glossy Dots Assortment.

I plan to send this card to a friend I haven't seen in a long time.

Inside it says "Let's get together soon".  Perfect!

The Tea Boutique DSP is perfect for this tea bag holder!

This suite is so versatile and fun. If you like bright colors, fun images and nice verses, then it's the one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment