Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Happy Halloween!

 I was hoping to get together with my great group of stampers to show off some sparkly, shinny and glittery products, but had to cancel at the last minute. Sorry ladies!

So the next few posts will be the projects I had planned to make.

Let's start with Halloween.

This fun Halloween card is so quick and simple to make using the Black & White Designs Designer Series Paper and Glitter Washi Tape from the July-Dec Mini catalog.

I always like black and white paper because you can do so much with it by adding just a touch of color.

The front of this card is made with a piece of striped and a piece of polka dot paper.



The Pumpkin Pie, Highland Heather, Old Olive and Black Washi Tape fits perfectly between the black stripes in the DSP.

So sparkly and quick!



The zig zag print and Old Olive Washi Tape strip is fun inside the card.

I don't have a lot of Halloween stamps, so I dug through some old Paper Pumpkin kits and found these.

BOO!









No comments:

Post a Comment