Saturday, February 11, 2023

Friendly Gnomes Birthday Card

Some of you may know that I really like gnomes. In fact, I spend a lot of time in the fall at craft fairs selling the gnomey friends that I make.

So I just had to get the Friendly Gnomes stamp set and Gnome Dies in the Jan-April Mini Catalog!

This birthday card is covered with Country Gingham DSP, which I think goes with everything!

Three stitched circles from the Stylish Shapes Dies make a fun background and label.

The cute little girl gnome is colored with Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Petal Pink Stampin Blends.


And she is holding a yellow balloon that I stamped, cut out, and popped up on top of the balloon string.

See the rhinestone center of the flower on her hat?

I added a few more rhinestones for a little bling to the front, and a strip of DSP on the inside.







No comments:

Post a Comment