Tuesday, July 16, 2024

New Basic Beige

 Look out Neutrals, there's a new color in town! Basic Beige has arrived.


This new color is darker than Very Vanilla, and lighter than Crumb Cake.








I thought the ink would be a little tanner, but look what happens when you stamp it on Basic White and Very Vanilla....

On Basic White, it turns closer to the color of the cardstock, but on Very Vanilla it turns a little greenish. Interesting....






So I embraced the green vibes, grabbed some Mossy Meadow cardstock, my Spotlight in Nature Dies and stamp set, and made two not-so-identical square cards.



I thought the background needed a little more detail, so I stamped the leafy stamp from the Spotlight in Nature set around the Mossy Meadow layer using Basic Beige ink.

Just look at all those pretty circle edges! The Spotlight in Nature Dies win again!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great idea, never thought a soft color could have such impact. I also love the new, to me, circle dies...

    ReplyDelete